Thursday, 2 November 2017

Normal Service Will Be Resumed Soon(ish)



After a major post surgery setback I finally seem to be (quite literally) getting back on my feet. The added bonus is that I can sit down at the painting table for more than a few minutes at a time!

My timescale for the Franco-Prussian War game is shot to pieces which is a shame but the latest Minifigs French battalion is coming along well. They will be my next post - but not at the expense of a some nice long walks (and even a bicycle ride?) in the fresh air!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Matt, glad you are on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, but actually the whole experience has taught me to actually enjoy the day. There many people who would rather "only have a backache" than their life's lot (and I would not argue with them). So I plan to enjoy my newly restored mobility while I can!

      Delete
  2. Get out on the bike while you can and enjoy some fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Matt, whatever you do DON'T get out on the bike!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What could possibly go wrong!?!?

      Delete
  4. A bit better is much better than worse. Here's to more of it.

    I always take being able and willing to paint as a good sign,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just looking at some if your artillery groups...you have a great brush and no doubt we will get to enjoy your new creations on the blog. There is an element to painting which is more than the accumulation of neatly painted figures, there is the making of units that have an artistic effect as a group, something you do very well. Painting takes concentration and fitness , so good to hear you are back under the lamp.

    ReplyDelete