Saturday 16 November 2019

Another Step Forward

The Confederate army takes another lurch forward in the form of this 12 figure infantry unit. They were actually completed over a month ago but I've been busy with life-stuff.


I've gone for a more butternut colour scheme for these figures. \I have one more plastic 12 figure unit in the queue, but first of all I am completing "Sir's" unit using these Perry metal figures.


I should have the last 4 figures and "Sir" himself finished shortly. I thought a more regulation uniform look was suitable for him and his entourage.

I have also been busy on the Jacklex front but will probably save that until the New Year.

7 comments:

  1. Matt these are very nice but they are the wrong colour - should be BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on remedying this very soon. There's been a blue paint shortage due to Brexit apparently. Whoever gets in has promised to fix this as a priority.

      Delete
  2. You ave some fine looking Rebs there...I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the good guys...
    I do like the look of the rules... and the manageable size of the units... I find myself tempted by The War of 1812 and The ACW... possibly with a British intervention force...

    All the best. Aly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Perry British really look the business...

      Delete
  3. Very natty Rebs there Matt, or should that be nutty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely work, Matt. I haven't a clue how to paint like that!

    ReplyDelete