Sunday 18 July 2021

Pour It On Boys!

I have made progress with the 28mm Union forces with these two 6 figure skirmisher units. I have doubled the size of the Union army in a week . I should have finished a gun and crew as well today but the weather is so warm the paint was literally drying on the brush before I could get it on the figures!


Figures are Perry plastics plus one metal NCO.


 I also found 15 more Jacklex Union troops. I had tried to see if it was possible to paint when I had sight in one eye only and promptly discovered the answer was "No". Well they are finished and based up. I will be cracking on with the 20mm stuff after I have finished adding to the 28mm collection. I have just under two months left before the inaugural game.


Next up is the army commander and his unit, which will be made up of one of the Union's more famous regiments. Assuming of course it cools down enough for me to actually get the paint on the figures.

6 comments: