You wait months for a post and then two come along in a week!
I have now finished the 16 undercoated figures generously donated by "Dopplebockdunkel" a few months ago. I have managed to match the colours quite well and now have a nice 8 stand Michigan unit to swell the Union ranks.
I have nearly completely finished re-basing the Confederate forces so progress is definitely on the up.
I am cleaning up some more Jacklex rebels and generally getting a bit more organised as we have managed to remove some of the storage boxes currently filling up may painting and gaming room.

Lovely looking regiment, they look great.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie!
DeleteFantastic. They all look of completely the same painting to me!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
I have some many paints now it would be embarrassing if I could not match the colours!
DeleteSplendid stuff, you certainly can’t see the join.
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil!
Delete