Sunday, 4 October 2026

Fire and Fury in 20mm

 Back in 2024 I hinted that I would be adding a third ACW project to cover my all time favourite ruleset (sorry Ray), Fire & Fury. The plan was to use 15mm figures and I had built up the beginnings of a nice little collection. 

However my eyesight started to drop off and even after treatment (and new glasses), 15mm and smaller is no longer an option.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to try again, but this time in 20mm (favourite historical period, rule set and figure scale all in one!).


While I did toy with the idea of using Airfix figures in the end I decided to go with another favourite, Newline Designs.


The bases for basic infantry are 40 x 20mm metal bases which will make storage/transportation so much easier.

These are Maine Infantry made up of six bases, with those lovely 15mm GMB flags.

Next up I am returning to First Bull Run with another Union infantry section.

1 comment: