Monday 20 September 2021

Three Months Later...

So after three months my 28mm Union "Army" is the same size and composition as my Confederates. The Confederates took considerably longer at over a year.


It's the 54th Mass. again, this time marching forward with purpose into the fray also showcasing more snake fencing (3 metres and counting). I do have some figures left to complete - two six figure skirmish units and another twelve figure infantry unit (which is complete but just needs basing). Hopefully that will all be complete by Sunday leaving me to return to the other 20mm "America's" projects which I would like to complete by early 2022.

6 comments:

  1. They look well worth the time and effort spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid, slowly slowly catchee monkey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another six finished today - light at end of tunnel definitely sighted!

      Delete
  3. The figures are outstanding. One of my favorite regiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. The unit's history makes for very impressive reading from their first combat until the conclusion of the war.

      Delete