Thursday 12 October 2023

Chasseurs D'Afrique

The French Chasseurs D'Afrique are definitely in my top top three cavalry uniforms of all time and the addition of these beauties is long overdue. Perry Miniatures as per the rest of the collection.


They are off to fight at SELWG on Sunday, so if you go please pop over and say hello to the chaps from SEEMS and cheer them on. I will be miles away dealing with "life stuff" instead!

That concludes this particular stage of the 28mm FPW collection.  I will be re-visiting in the New Year.

As promised I will now be re-visiting some of my stalled 20mm projects; starting with the Classic 20mm ACW project.

10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done Matt, it's a shame you won't be there to see them in action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initial reports suggest they died gloriously - unfortunately!

      Delete
    2. Charging infantry armed with rifles again?

      Delete
    3. Errr...turns out the Krupp guns beat the Dreyse by a country mile!

      Delete
  2. Some damn fine looking troops, Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely toys indeed Matt…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking troops. One of my favorites, I have Foundry castings for dismounted as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Foundry figures are very good too.

      Delete