Tuesday 7 November 2023

More Jacklex Confederate Infantry

My latest addition to the collection; some Jacklex Reb infantry in firing pose.

 The collection moves on apace, especially as a considerable amount of Gilder figures are being re-based. The next unit is a unit of Gilder Union cavalry (with a lot more Gilder infantry in the queue).


There are also a significant number of my own work nearing completion.

I am planning on bringing them all onto the field in a solo game around Christmas


13 comments:

  1. You're wee Jacklex men are spectacular Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finely finished fellows there Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kind of paint themselves really...which means I should be turning them around at a much greater rate than I am at the moment!

      Delete
  3. Lovely work on your Rebs Matt…
    I do like those Jacklex figures.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do ooze old school charm don't they?

      Delete
  4. More great work Matt you certainly have the knack of painting these Jacklex figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to paint themselves but I also really have my eye in on these beauties at the moment (which with my eye history is a blooming marvel!).

      Delete
  5. I didn't see these, I don't need more acw, I didn't see these, I don't need more acw, I didn't see..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What has been seen cannot be unseen! Besides every time your Airfix ACW come out to play I find another excuse not to rid myself of that plastic horde!

      Delete