Sunday 16 December 2018

2018's Last Post

I have drawn a short straw this year and after today I am working all the way through to the New Year (including the big days), so this will definitely be my last post for 2018. It should have been posted much earlier but I cheated and used a spray varnish with that awful white clouding as a result. 


They are now sitting under several coats of gloss then matt varnish and while they look better than they did they are far from perfect. Essex Miniatures 15mm Prussian figures - a second battalion is undercoated but going nowhere soon. I have also been catching up on the 20mm early WW1 figures but again nothing showing until 2019.

Just remains to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!

5 comments:

  1. Still a fine looking unit nice despite the mishap, have a great Christmas as much as work allows of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great in the photo so you must have cured the varnish probem. A happy Christmas to you when you're finally aloud to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you and yours for the season (terrified of spray varnish!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I guess your new year's resolution. What rotten luck. A terrific regiment nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WM - I have achieved that resolution today! I passed the interview this morning, as of late January I am "normal" office hours, weekends off like normal people! No more night shifts!

      Delete