Tuesday 1 January 2019

20mm 1914 German Infantry

Incredibly it has been over 4 years now since I added to the Battle of Mons collection. I had 19 remaining German infantry which as you can see are now complete.


I still intend to use the "Crush the Kaiser" rules which I have played a couple of times now. A new order has been placed with Tumbling Dice for the outstanding infantry figures to make up a whole battalion, plus limbers for the already complete guns.

"Small" 20mm figures from Tumbling Dice



My most important purchase for 2019 however is a new lamp so that I can improve the lighting on my photographs! It should arrive next week.

I am quietly confident that 2019 will be a better year for figure output and even some games (I  only played one in 2018) due to a transfer of departments planned for April. Mainly office based, working office hours and weekends off. Just like normal people.

Wishing you all the best for 2019,

Matt


7 comments:

  1. Nice looking figures Matt, all the best for 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to normal hours and weekends off! Nice figures by the way.

    Happy New Year,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beastly Huns be dashed, Matt. They are magnificent.
    Congratulations on achieving sedentation. This took me 40 years, and I wouldn't give I up for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great. Remind me of mu old Airfix in the back garden days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid figures, best wishes for 2019!

    ReplyDelete