Sunday 9 February 2020

Zvezda French Cuirassiers

Despite my best intentions I am a lot behind where I planned on the hobby front. It's now February for goodness sake! I have however been able to complete twelve of those Zvezda French Cuirassiers I am painting up for a friend and so without further ado, here they are.


They are beautifully animated figures and the detail is quite amazing. I have a few more to do before I hand them over. After that I really must finish the last twelve Confederate infantry for my Rebels and Patriots ACW army. I have a few days off at the end of the month so fingers crossed.

11 comments:

  1. These look great! I especially like the horse poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , Zvezda do some brilliant figures .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely finished Matt, as you say the anatomical poses are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Matt, seems a shame to hand them over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its things like this that make me wonder why we ever decided that 1/72nd wasn't the ideal scale anymore!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very swish indeed, Matt. You've done those gorgeous Zvezdas very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are superb figures aren't they? You have done them full justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great. I commented to a fellow gamer recently...the only real problem with Airfix etc was the horrible soft plastic. If they had been made in the hard plastic like Victrix, Warlord, Perry etc, those Airfix and similar brands would have been ideal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree absolutely! The hard plastic is probably the best medium for all scales.

      Delete