Friday 10 January 2020

Sir Has Arrived

A week later than advertised but Sir has arrived.  Hope this is not a reflection of his battlefield performance.


These are all metal Perry Miniatures, I thought Sir deserved nothing less. The more uniform look and posing reflect the seasoned status of "ma boys".


This of course means that I am one 12 figure unit away from my planned 30 point army.

 They are started, but I am also working on some Zvezda French Cuirassiers for a friend which are really great looking figures. So the next post for January is still a little in the air.

7 comments:

  1. Very accomplished, Matt. I'm very impressed with the subtle shading and detailing you've achieved on all these figures.
    Best regards
    WM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I have been trying different, more subtle shading techniques of late.

      Delete
  2. Splendidly turned out troops Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done Matt and a wonderful figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed Matt...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete