Tuesday 2 June 2020

Jacklex Confederate Cavalry

I have not quite managed the figures output of previous weeks but I have had time to finish these 14 dismounted cavalry. I have also got a long line of Confederate infantry on the go, so fingers crossed I may have another post for early next week.


The officer and standard bearer are converted figures from the Jacklex Colonial range. The officer is a British Naval officer with a Boer head, the standard bearer is a Sudanese officer with a head swop from an old broken Naval infantryman. Flag from Rofur.

5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous paint job, Matt. They look very warlike!
    All the best
    WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make a very nice unit Matt. Great poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, great looking troops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some clever conversions Matt they blend right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pushing me towards the edge...😁

    ReplyDelete